Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Stash bashing #2

From 0 to 60.  Amazing what can be done with the kids away at school.  I've jumped into the second of my August kits from the scraproom for the stash bashing challenge.  I'm not sure what I'll get done tomorrow as I have car repairs, chiropractor appointment for the high schooler and birthday treats to gather prior to cross country for the middle schooler.  So if I don't make it back here till Thursday know that it isn't that I did too much too fast. 

I used this Creative memories grid layout as my jumping off point
Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 9.06.01 AM

Used up some of MME Palm Beach, but not as much as I did on my previous double pager


The kit had a giant gold metalic pineapple that I punched the circle out of.  Felt a little to linear for my liking and it added some sparkle to the page.  The complimentary letters where outlined with a black pen to make them stand out more from the background paper.  Super fun design that I might revist

No comments:

Post a Comment