Monday, January 2, 2017

Punches with a Jumpstart

My head cold is finally subsiding and I managed to clear off the craft table for a brief scrapping session.
So here I go with a late reveal of using punches for Lasting memories combine with the newest sketch over at the Scrap Room.
 
 
At lasting memories we are asking you to break out your punches and use them on your layout. Any type of punch - border punches, shape punches, and if you don't have punches, use  die cut/ephemera.
I pulled out my old creative memories heart punches as I was inspired by the heart design on the flip side of the paper I was using from my April TSR kit Elle Studio "little Moments".
 
 
I used the TSR jump start sketch for January rotated

 
I also changed the location of the journaling and title but it still has the same feel as the sketch
 
Make sure to Join us at lasting memories for a full month of stash busting challenges
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is a great layout, Haven! I love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Haven! Thanks so much for playing along with The ScrapRoom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout Haven :) Congrats on the girls working on their badges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - I love that flower paper!

    ReplyDelete