Sunday, November 20, 2016

Lasting memories- shapes

I'm finally able to jump back in with a reveal this weekend.  I've got a bit behind on my DT commitments, but am catching back up with this fun layout. 
 
 The  challenges over at lasting memories  for November have been all about shapes. 
The first one for the month was squares ( see my inspiration here), followed by circles and triangles.  
 
For this week at Lasting Memories you get to choice a shape-hexagon, oval, clouds, ect.
 I'm showcasing hexagons.
 
 
I got this fun paper in my September Pink Paisley Take me away kit from TSR.
I knew right away that I wanted to cut around some of the hexagons to get this funky stripe down the middle.  I also used the paper that looked like watercolors as the Brownies were working on painting pottery for the pottery badge.  I even added the wood veneer hexagon  from the kit.  Kind of looks like it's half glazed just like their pieces.

Thanks for being patient with me and don't forget you still have time to enter any and all of the November challenges.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout Haven and congrats to the girls for getting their badge :)

    ReplyDelete