Monday, September 26, 2016

Use your Stuff- Black, White and Yellow

Use Your Stuff  challenge #235 this week is hosted by Shirley. For this challenge,  Shirley decided to go with a "mood board" as inspiration.  This challenge can be as simple or as complex as you wish to make it... use just the colours for inspiration or you can use the items or both.
 So here it is your "inspiration"
 
 
I went with mostly colors and a small dose of dots 

The following photos are of the materials I gathered from my stash.  
I pulled my black and white creative memories collection.  I've had this in my stash for awhile now as I thought I'd use it a lot because it can be so versatile with just a splash of color.
  Funny thing is I really like more then just a splash of color.

I also pulled apart this layout base that I had created earlier this summer for my daughters first communion photo.  Black background was just too dark, so I'm reusing it for my new creation

I altered the placement of the base papers and pulled the text print to the top of the stack as well as colored in some of the words with yellow.

And here's a close up of my embellishments cluster which is more of the text paper framed by one of the CM circle frames and finished off by the coordinating flowers and a sparkly gem center.  I still need my husband to do the journaling on the tabs to the side of the photo but that's a whole other process.  So done for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment