Thursday, September 8, 2016

September Jump Start with TSR

Having fun working my way through my July and August TSR kits.  Here's my take on the September jump start sketch over at The Scrap Room blog
 
 
 
and here's the actual sketch:

 
 so far I've used
July kits: Elle Studios "Sunny Days" and Simple Stories "Bloom and Grow"
August kits: Echo Park "Party Time" for this layout and Simple stories "Sunshine and Happiness"
to be posted on Sunday. 

Half way through but I predict the Sept kits should be arriving tomorrow.

close up of journaling and the extra bit of twine that I glued on over the printed ribbon
 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute layout and you did great with the sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous layout!! LOVE your design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven I love your take on the sketch and it worked perfect with that awesome TSR Page Kit! Thank you for playing along with The ScrapRoom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love how the papers pop off that black background! :) Thanks for playing along with TSR! :)

    ReplyDelete