Sunday, September 4, 2016

Lasting memories "growing Up"

Lasting memories has a new set of challenges for September "Which direction are you going or went"
Show us what you did this year or what you will do in the year to come based on the direction noted.
This week's direction is Up
 
 Have you gone Up in an Airplane, hiking Up a Hill?  
 
For my layout I'm documenting my daughter Danielle growing Up in her catholic faith by receiving her first holy communion.  I didn't us the word up in the title or the journaling it's implied.  So have fun with this challenge and by all means stretch it a bit to make it work for you.
 
I'm trying to get caught up on using my July TSR kits before the September kits get here.  I also need to make a dent in the August Kits too.  Hopefully after the kids go back to school next Tuesday I'll be able to crank out a few more layouts.
 
I also used the  July freaky fast formula as my jumping off point
 
 
Make sure to swing by lasting memories to see all the other DT's work
 

No comments:

Post a Comment