Sunday, June 19, 2016

"What I love about myself" at Lasting memories

This weeks challenge at lasting memories is to tell us what you love about yourself. 
Go ahead and brag a bit, I know I am.
 
This past December I was honored to have been selected as volunteer of the month for Child and youth services for my extraordinary community leadership and dedication to
Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington. 
 
Then in April I was invited to a Volunteer of the Year luncheon as an Honoree. 
 What a fabulous event, to be a part of. 
 
The photos in my layout are from the luncheon
 
I scrap lifted this fab layout from Rochelle Spears using my May Bella Blvd. Kit from TSR
I used the backside of Tourist Spot (black w/ white arrows)
Perfect weather(clouds) and backside of Baggage Claim (color stripes)
also used the everyday adventures tag from the paper pieces
 
I added the super hero sound circles from the cup cake toppers at our table.  My girl friends that came to support me for the day all thought I was goofy taking the topper, but they look great on the page as embellishments.
 
My title is cut form the actual certificate that was presented to me at the luncheon.

and here's a close up of the article from the volunteer of the month back in December.
 
I love being a volunteer for Girl Scouts
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment