Saturday, June 25, 2016

Pre K graduation

I'm having fun checking out the free classes over at Big picture Classes.  I'm working my way through the Craft Party Summer 2015 workshops.  Each lesson the BPC teachers will bring a new challenge inspired by the classes they’ve taught.  So far I completed the Contrast lesson.  Here's what I was asked to do: create a layout  with one contrasting element using a black or dark background and white letters (alphabets or hand-lettering).

 
I created several layers of contrast on this layout by going with the assigned dark background and matting my photos on white card stock.  I also contrasted liner shapes with circles as well as contrasted cool colors (blues and greens) with warm colors ( red and orange)

 
Now on to lesson 2 which is a sketch challenge.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment