Thursday, June 9, 2016

Happy mail and a layout


My June scrap room kits came in the mail today along with an extra bonus for participating in TSR and Scrap our stash NSD challenges.  I was the TSR winner of Happy Glamper.  Can't wait to dive into that paper collection but in the mean time I whipped out this LO using the Pink Paisley kit I got in the mail today.  The pink ombré paper was a perfect fit to go with my daughters tie died t shirt and the multi colored dots look like mini targets.  

I did some letters by hand as I couldn't find the right sized scale in my massive alpha collection.  Time to pare it down as I don't use them that much.

I'm off of work tomorrow and if it's raining I know what I'll be doing.  Already off to a good start with one kit touched and used.  3 more to go and lots of time till the July kit comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment