Thursday, June 9, 2016

Freaky fast Friday- June

Hi, I'm playing along with The Scrap Room latest formula for Freaky Fast Friday. 

Here are the specifics:
 

and here is what I did:
 
I added a photo mat behind the 4 (3x3) photos to make it feel more like a collage then  separate photos, so I bent the rules a bit.  For a fast formula I really struggled with placement.  I think it was because of the number of photos but I didn't have just one that spoke to me as this is the photo that capture Thanksgiving especially since I wanted to showcase using the family heirlooms that we received from
My husbands wonderful Aunt Diane as she was losing her final battle with breast cancer. 
 
 
close up of some of the neat sticker embellishments that came in the on trend kit

 
So far I've managed to create with all but one of the May kits and I know the June one will be here soon so I better get onto that fourth kit now
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look
 

No comments:

Post a Comment