Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Eric's 5th

My production speed of layouts has slowed down a bit due to my summer work schedule.  Off to work by 7 and not home till 4.  Going to try and squeeze in some crafty time in the evenings but the weather is nice and the pool is calling.  Anyway here's a combo challenge that I did using the sketch over at Stuck and the 5-4-3-2-1 challenge at use your stuff
 
 
here's the sketch
 
I used one less photo as the challenge at Use your stuff only calls for 3. 
 Got to use larger squares to so defiantly a good move to go with less
 
For Use your stuff:
5 patterns,  4 colors, 3 photos, 2 (at least) embellishments and 1 washi tape.

 
For my layout I used 5 pattern papers which are: the patterned base of yellow free hand gingham
orange paper with green dots, Green paper with darker green open spots, black with white polka dots and a light green with green an orange hash marks(on the one leaf in the cluster of three)
 
My 4 colors are:Yellow, orange, green and black
 
I used 3 photos
 
My 2 embellishments are the felt and button flowers ( did use three of them but they are all the same size and style) and the black sparkle ribbon
 
1 washi tape which is the black and whit stripe
 
Super fun challenges and used up some more of my stash.  Loving it
 




5 comments:

  1. Perfect take on the sketch, love those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Great take on that sketch. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your page turned out!! and adore that huge "5"! Thank you so much for joining in the June Stuck?! Sketches sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I really like the choice of 3 photos. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete