Sunday, April 17, 2016

TSR doodlebug April kit




So I finely broke down and subscribed to a kit club.  I've been eyeing The Scrap Room flavor of the month club minus the coffee of course.  Not much of a coffee drinker but love the paper pairing for the kit so here I go with a new creation using Doodlebug Anchors away.
 
 
 I created this layout using the recipe cards for the month of April.  The layout sketch design was meant for a different paper pairing but I like how it turned out
 
The sketch called for 4 4x4 photos but I really wanted the full length of the survival suit. 
That would be my goofy daughter all dressed up and ready for a dip in the pacific ocean


I tried to use as many of the themed stickers as possible as I don't have much paper left and not sure when I'll need more of the nautical theme. Sadly I still have a 1/4 page of stickers left
 

I also wanted to make sure I used the buttons from the kit as well so I grouped them with some stickers.  The wood grain dock is actually the bottom of the seagull sticker.  I cut him of the pier post so that he'd fit better on the journal card
 

 
and here he is grouped with some more stickers and the journal card
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous layout!! Love the adorable embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete