Sunday, January 18, 2015

More pages...

Trying to stay on a roll here and share the latest creations from the scrap retreat I attended
 
 
So here we go with pages 4-8
 
Page 4&5
My first two page spread of the year.  The color is a little off in the photo as the paper is a bit more pink then orange, but oh well.  You get the idea
The whole layout was base around using this border. I choice the ginger bread man boarder because of the game pieces in Candy Land and it was a way to win more prizes from my consultant. 
 Easier said then done as I wanted to go more with the bright colors in the cake but settled for using the Parfait paper pack that I've had forever.  

 

Page 6
 

Page 7
I choice all the papers and embellishments based on little Eloise's dress



Page 8
I knew I wanted to use the rubber duck die cuts that I inherited from my Aunt Diane,
 so I worked from the ducks out to set up the layout. 
 I played with several layouts before coming up with this one as I  wanted to make it feel as if they were floating across the page. 
 Got the desired effect by adding the stripe of blue paper to mimic water



2 comments: