Monday, January 19, 2015

more pages.... continued

I'm back with the last installment of retreat layouts
 
Pages 9-12
 
Page 9
Just about finished off a pack of CM Birthday stickers.
I've been trying really hard to stash bash what I have left from the move. 
I did a huge purge of stuff last summer so I won't have to move it.
Now 'm working through the stuff I thought I needed to keep. Only bought one pack of new paper at the retreat but otherwise I'm right on target.
 
Page 10 &11
My second two pager of the year.

My girl friend from San Francisco visited us in late September of 2012
 and I thought the fall colors a natural choice for the layout 

Cut the star from cast of paper and used the felt flowers from my newly organized stash.
Along with my all time favorite bling swirls.
 
Right side of layout

close up of the bling and things
 
page 12
finished up this last layout before heading home. 
 I thought it was fitting as the layout has a picture of  the Oregon Ducks quarter back and Heisman trophy winner Marcus Mariota.  Too bad they didn't win the game the next day.  I'm showcasing this layout over at Stick it down as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment