Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine color challenge at lasting memories

Valentine's day is this Friday and I've been busy helping two of the four kids with Valentines for their classes.  We've put a good dent into my stash of Pink and Red paper , but I still had plenty for this challenge .  So what is the Lasting memories challenge this weeks?  Super easy.  Just use traditional Valentines colors.
Pink and/or Red with some white, black or kraft.
 
 
Here's my inspiration for you
 
I intended to use nothing but pink, but got a little off track and threw in some green,
because the ribbon slide sticker had some green in it

.
Funny how product can direct your layout choices, just one little sticker. 
 I liked the little bit of green bling in the flower center and wanted to have more. 
 Of course it looked weird with just specks of green bling
so out came the acetate flowers and swirls and of course more bling 

 I even covered up the original flower, because the pink was so in your face. 
 That's probably why I've had it in my stash for so long. 


We would love for you to join us with a Valentine colored layout
 and you can cheat a little like me if you need to

2 comments:

  1. Haven, Love all the pink! Your touch of green really adds to your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love the photo's and great take on the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete