Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Last Day

I'm finally starting to try and play along with more of my favorite sites.  Need to amp up the creative mojo now that the weather has turned so dark and gloomy her in the Willamette Valley
 
I know this sketch challenge for Creative Scrapper is closed
but here's my take on 253
 
I flipped it to suit my photos
I had a lot of fun with this LO and am pleased with how it turned out.
 
 
I played around with some Amy tangerine stickers and paper that I picked up recently. 
 I know I've been bad, but not that bad.  I found them all at Big lots for super cheap.
I even customized some of the stickers by fussy cutting them.
I got the camera and expand your horizons from one sticker, so being thrifty again.
Just can't count this Layout as a Stash busting layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment