Friday, October 18, 2013

Simple Scrappper Stash bash

Hi all.  I signed up for Simple scrappers stash bash class and have been having fun creating more layouts with scraps.  That's actually part of the challenge.  The other is to stream line your stash by organizing.  I did some sorting and purging of my hidden clutter. 
You know the stuff in covered boxes that you stuffed there to get it out of the way
You can't really even see my base sheet for this layout (Circle swirls under the photos)
These three layers were made with scrap.
I punched the gold and blue with my Cm border punch system. 
Trying to use it more

some of the last stickers from a pack I bought a while ago

All the reds on this page are from my scrap pile.
I used the EKG stripe from when the EMT's hooked Jessica up to the machine in the back of the ambulance

fussy cut this photo of the station emblem
and made it into a dimensional embellishment by sticking it on a pop dot

And another one from my scraps.
 Even the ribbon is the last from the roll
here's the second page for the of the 3 cheers LO
Made the badge by color coping the badge from the handbook and mounting it on card stock

one more LO from scraps. 
 This one you can kind of see where the blue is cobbled together, but we got some more scraps used

and I also broke out some of my liquid accents. 
Bought it a while back and this is only the second time I've used
That was another one of the challenges too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment