Sunday, September 22, 2013

Family vacation at lasting memories

This weeks challenge at lasting memories is all about Family vacations. 
 I'm sure there will be a ton of summer vacation photos shared this week so I decided that I would do something a little less expected for this time of year.  I'm sharing some snowy cabin pictures from our Spring vacation up to our lot in Crescent.
 
Here is a glimpse of our cabin life.
This LO is a 2 pager and I'm revisiting an older sketch to get all the photos on that I wanted.  So if the LO looks familiar it is
 
I'm using up a bit more of my Rugged paper by CM.  It works so well with the photos of the cabin


Close up of Title

right side of layout. 


peep s'mores.  We went to the cabin for spring/Easter vacation and made s'more with peeps that Uncle Jeff brought up for the kids.  Sent the same photo via cell phone for Auntie Shelly to see. 
 They totally spoil the kids

5 comments:

  1. oooh great LO Haven..
    Love the colours and sooo many photos! Perfect..
    Toni.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and awesome LO! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title and the two pager! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 2 pagers! awesome that you got in 8 photos, love that!

    ReplyDelete