Tuesday, September 3, 2013

5,6 and 7 of 50 callenge

 
Some of the DT sisters at lasting memories are also doing a 50 layout challenge in which we are busting stash.  Most of us have restricted our purchases of crafty stuff until we hit the 50 mark.  We're also encouraging each other and checking in weekly to keep motivated.
 
This is #6
used up bits and pieces from the CM cheerful birthday addition
mounted the sticker on red card stock to make them pop off the background paper
 
 
Next up we have a 2 pager for # 6 and #7
Kind of feel like this is a cheat page as it's a digital LO from my consultant that I made into a hybrid

So here's the first page.  I added the brackets that I matted on green to make it stand out against the sunset photo.  Also put on the flowers, brads and paper.

closer

and the second page

Framed myself by cutting the circle die into a couple of pieces

and here are the other piece of the same circle
 
 
 
Only 43 more to go
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment