Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hanging out

I finally got to do a layout just for fun
 and I'm super excited to be able to play along with the page maps boy-girl challenge.


I flipped the sketch on it's side and used three smaller photos instead of one,
but you can still see the the sketch in my layout

I replaced all the flower elements with butterflies and bling.
  I also replaced the date tag with half of a butterfly.

I hope to get in some more layouts just for fun now that I have a break between camps.

2 comments:

  1. Love the page and like that you have flipped it!
    Xmas always holds fab memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? A layout for fun?? :) Great page!! Hope you get your break you are looking for and get some crafty pages done. Those butterflies are awesome BTW.

    ReplyDelete