Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Girl scout open house

The Eugene service center is hosting an open house today.
I'll bee there with members of our service units hiking patrol to demonstrate making bracelets with para cord. Hopefully we'll sell a few to raise funds for the summer overnight hike. I also just
 finished scrapping the hiking patrols last hike so I have more a finished album to share with people that are curious about our group and what we've done.
here are a few more pages to share
Album cover that I picked up for $3 at big lots a while back

close up of front window

cover page

Soda Springs Falls


and of course one more of Juliette bear

I have a few more for this weekend and will share the rest next week as well. 
Got to get back to prepping for the open house

No comments:

Post a Comment