Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Square photo

I saw an article in get it scrapped this weekend about using square photos"stable but not boring".  I also saw a sketch for nine photos and thought I'd give it a go.  I'm not super happy with the way it came out.  I thought it looked okay with just the grid of pictures, but was too plain and boring and the stickers were calling from my stash to be used so what the heck.  Another page done and some stickers used.
If nothing else I've learned that a page doesn't have to be beautiful to be meaningful as this was the last Christmas that my mother in law was at with all of her boys before her passing.



1 comment:

  1. I agree, Haven. A pg just has to have meaning as far as I'm concerned and this certainly does. So nice you were able to capture so many happy moments. Well done and I love the square photo's!

    ReplyDelete