Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sketches in Thyme GDT

I had the honor of being chosen to be a guest DT for the month of March,
 so here's a look at my take of sketch # 104

I created the background paper by misting a chevron mask that I made for another project. 
I replaced the solid circle element with bards because I wanted to be able to see the
wonderful spider web PP.

close up of my brad circle. 
I drew the circle on the back of the layout.  measured off equal distances and punched through the upper and lower photos open space.  Love how it turned out

Hope your inspired to join us at Sketches in thyme

Download SIT $104 3.7.13.jpg (144.4 KB)

5 comments:

  1. great LO, so glad you're a Guest Maven with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch, girl! LOVE that little, brad circle you've created! Great job lining that up so PERFECTLY! So good to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ficou ótimo seu LO,amei o círculo de bailarinas,.........
    Muito Obrigada por participar do Sketches in Thyme,bjos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dear
    great page!
    tks for playing with us at SIT
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete