Thursday, December 27, 2012

Getting back to just crafting

My host duties are almost over as my mom leaves tomorrow afternoon. 
 So I hope to get in a little more crafting. 
 I'm almost done with my term at Use it Tuesday at the end of the current challenge and will not be continuing on.  New team will be announced Jan 1st
I'm also will be leaving Child's play challenge at the end of the term in February. 
While I enjoy being on the DT I find I'm doing less playing for fun and more creating because I'm part of a design team.  Don't get me wrong it's a win, win because I'm still getting layouts done.  I just want more freedom.  Well at least until Girl Scout cookies sales start. 
 Then it's 3 months of slaving away the weekends.

So with that said I'll have to share a new layout with you soon.
Got one done today, but need photos of it to post.

Thanks for hanging in there with me,
Haven

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all the best in 2013....can't wait to see what you create without any deadlines!

    ReplyDelete