Tuesday, October 16, 2012

20 minutes or less challenge

Tiffany over at Breakfast at Tiffany's is challenging us to create a layout in twenty minutes or less.
This is one that I created at a recent crop.  I wish I could say that the rest of my creations from that crop were as fast, but I don't work as quickly in a room full of wonderfully funny distractions, I mean ladies.

Super easy layout to put together I used all coordinating papers so all I had to do is pick what goes where as far as the pattern paper and back grounds go
Journal strips are also quick and easy
C is for canoe, Cleawox and cold kids
The center probably took the longest to create as I cut the paper strips and circle and stuck it all together.
The center has paper loops that popped up more before going into the album. but I still like that I made my own embellishment with paper

Why don't you take the 20 minute challenge too


1 comment:

  1. So fun Haven!! Love those paper loops on your center circle! Thanks for taking my 20-MINUTES-OR-LESS challenge at Breakfast at Tiffany's

    =)Tiffany

    ReplyDelete