Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Watercolor at Childs play

If you are looking for my digging for gold layout click here

Otherwise we are on to today's challenge.
 We are playing with a favorite art supply, watercolor paint.

Watercolor paints for kids
here's what I did:
I used water color paint on the song lyrics that I printed.  The Kids at River Road Pre-K did a cute little number to Katy Perry " fireworks"  so I printed the chorus and painted it.  I think it would be less wrinkled if I used watercolor paper, but wasn't sure how that would do in my printer.

The class was on risers for the preformance so I had a little boys head in the middle of my daughter's chest so I covered it with the boarder

Come join us for this fun challenge

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I bet their production was just darling!! I love your use of the water colors here too...very creative~

    ReplyDelete