Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Snoopy snow cone machine at Childs play


Today challenge is based on the classic toy snoopy sno-cone machine.
I actually had one of these when I was a kid and fondly remember grating the ice to make sno-cones for me and my brother.  I looked through most of the photos my mom sent me hoping to find one of when we lived in Hawaii and had Hawaiian shaved ice every time we went to the beach. Sadly it wasn't to be. 



Snoopy Sno Cone Machine

However I did find these photos from my post college graduation trip with my mom to Breckenridge.
My favorite is the hand sculpture with the Ice crystal balanced on the tip of the finger. 
 You'll have to look close to see it

For my layout I used a mix of paper.  Some new ( Red-  Basic Gray Piccadilly)
 and some from my stash (Blues- all CM papers)
Gypsy font Snow cut at 3 inches and cover with red glitter glue

The small red dots are my new hero art hue dots, but the larger red disk is a left over bingo chip from a game I threw out. ( missing a bunch of the bingo number balls, kept some cards too.)


Hope you'll join us over at Child's play

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout!! And that paper....WOW! I gotta get some of it too, almost reminds me of a bandana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Cool pictures!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete