Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Child's play- Goodnight Moon

Today we are reading with a classic book, Good Night Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown.
Goodnightmoon.jpg
I was inspired  by the book to create this LO of my son's room.
I drew from the green, red and yellow on the book cover for the color scheme.
Also thought it was a good fit because it showcases his room

My title is from the line  " good night room" but shortened to my room. 
 I know it's a stretch, but I'm just trying to give you some ideas

close up of journaling.  I used up a lot of my old CM primary stickers for this layout

Layered clear sticker over patterned paper so that the green on the sticker would stand out from the background colors


Now come play with us at Child's play challenge.  You have till the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to join us for the Rush Hour and Snoopy sno-cone machine challenges too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed, I can't even see the floor in my boys rooms.....lol. Great page and I am gonna have to do this challenge fer sure!!!

    ReplyDelete