Monday, June 25, 2012

Scrap retreat and a winner (soon)

I know I promised a winner posted by today for LMCB hop,
but I've just got back from a scrap retreat in beautiful Lincoln City

I'm working on collecting my favorite color items
 and will have the kids draw a number for me in the  next few hours,
but in the mean time I want to share a few pic of my long weekend adventure

Thursday night to Sunday afternoon this is where I created
 North end of the fourth floor.  I was at the table with my back to the stairs.
Had a spectactcular view of the ocean from my seat

 middle section of the room
 South end of the room
 View into the kitchen

 My room mate and I were incharge of breakfast Friday to Sunday. 
Here's the continential spread I set out on Saturday.  Sunday I made waffles. 
Looking south from the scrapping room.  6AM saturday
The weather cleared rather nicely by the afternoon.  6PM

I'll post some of the layouts I got done soon



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! Is this at a friends house? Sounds like a lot of fun and my gosh, that's a gorgeous view!

    ReplyDelete