Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rush hour at childs play

Hello and happy almost-July! Remember you still have THREE MORE DAYS to give our Design Team Call a try, or link up your entries for any of our June challenges. We'd love to see your takes on Scrabble, Cozy Coupe, Where the Wild Things Are, and Sidewalk Chalk.
Today we're getting a head start on the month with our first challenge for July...we're asking you to create a project inspired by a favorite travel game, Rush Hour!

I'm sure I'm going to play along, but not just yet.
We'll see what I can get done this week.  Officaily all girl scout financial forms are due by the end of the week and I'm supposed to review them and turn them over to the GS council two weeks later.  Got 6 done so far and waiting for the 30 plus troops that haven't turned them in yet.
Got to love being a volunteer or I'm just plain crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment